[PYTHON-CRYPTO] SSL.Context.load_verify_locations

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Thu Jun 9 05:17:27 CEST 2005

Thomas D. Uram wrote:
> Strange.  I'm using m2crypto-0.13, and I get this:
[...]
>     return m2.ssl_ctx_load_verify_locations(self.ctx, cafile, capath or '')
> TypeError: ssl_ctx_load_verify_locations() argument 2 must be string, not None

Ah, I'm working on the latest from Subversion, and I fixed that weeks
ago. I don't know why that was introduced either. The problem in 0.13 is
that last part of the call to m2.ssl_ctx_load_verify_locations - it
should say |capath|, not |capath or ''|.

> I think re-enabling the cafile/capath assertion makes the most sense.

Done.

Thanks for the report,

--
  Heikki Toivonen