[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Encryption and Python

Gagnesh Kumar Gagnesh.Kumar at INDIA.TECHSPAN.COM
Mon Jan 10 10:43:21 CET 2005

I am sorry for the delay in replying to your mail.
I agree that you had tried to help as much as you could but I was looking
for some solution for which I wouldn't have to do any tweaking and I found
that in pyCrypto.I was looking for something like the following links
whereby I could get not only easy to install 'free' software but also the
documentation and stuff:
http://www.amk.ca/python/code/crypto.html
http://www.amk.ca/python/writing/pycrypt/

Thanks again for your help and I am sure that there might be similar links
for M2Crypto;it's just that I could not find them.
Cheers and thanks again.
Gagnesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Ng Pheng Siong [mailto:ngps at netmemetic.com]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 1:21 PM
To: Gagnesh Kumar
Cc: PYTHON-CRYPTO at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Re: Encryption and Python

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 01:56:06PM +0100, Gagnesh Kumar wrote:
> I have been struggling with M2Crypto but there is not much information on
> the internet about how to install it.The information which I could get
from
> the internet has not been of much help either.

Come now, some of that information you got "from the internet" came in my
replies to you. I sent you a working setup.py and you never responded when
I asked you what errors you get when you run that.

You have to help others to help you.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>

http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps -+- M2Crypto, ZServerSSL for Zope, Blog