[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Memory leak in cherryssl.py

snacktime snacktime at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 1 20:35:11 CET 2005

I was hoping that maybe someone could see an obvious reason why this
code causes a memory leak.  This is an ssl wrapper for cherrypy, a
small python webserver.  When I use it, every request consumes a bit
more memory and the process just grows and grows.  When using cherrypy
without the wrapper it works fine.  My first thought was that it might
be a problem with m2crypto since without the wrapper the problem goes
away, which is why I am sending this to the list as well as the author
or sslcherry.

The test code is very simple, it just returns a string.  You can see
the wrapper code (it's very small) at:

http://www.cherrypy.org/attachment/wiki/SslCherry/sslcherry.3.py

Following is the code I use to start cherrypy using sslcherry:
from cherrypy import cpg
import sslcherry

class OT:

  def process(self):