[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Question about start using ZServerSSL on win box...

Thomas G. Apostolou thomas.info at HOL.GR
Thu Dec 15 12:35:03 CET 2005

Michael,
thank you very much. I had not realize what you had sudgested. This is
absolutely something different from what i was reading and trying to do.
I have download M2Crypto 0.15
(http://svn.osafoundation.org/m2crypto/tags/0.15)
witch has a demo/Zope and a demo/Zope2004 (for Zope 3.0.0). It does not have
any install.txt in the demo/Zope but i am going to check the repository
again. Otherwise i'm gona stick with the one you paste here from 0.13

There is also a m2crypto-0.13\patches\xmlrpclib.py.patch.

Thanks again.

news:43A147C5.5020206 at doli.biz...