[PYTHON-CRYPTO] M2Crypto sprint for Europython?

Keith Jackson KRJackson at LBL.GOV
Fri Apr 15 00:35:34 CEST 2005

Heikki,
None of my group can make Europython, but we're certainly willing to
help in anyway we can from California. We've been really frustrated
with the lack of a standard, full-featured, robust set of OpenSSL
wrappers. To enable session resumption support in Twisted we
contributed patches back to PyOpenSSL but no one seems to be
maintaining the code any longer. At least none of our mail has been
responded to.

  I'd love to see one package emerge as the standard Python OpenSSL
interface. Getting M2Crypto up to speed seems like a good place to
start. I'm willing to help get a good task list together to help
organize what needs done, or anything else that might help move this
forward.
thanks,
--keith