[PYTHON-CRYPTO] m2crypto doc

Gokhan Demir demirg at ITU.EDU.TR
Wed Mar 31 00:41:50 CEST 2004

> Hi,
>
> Yeah, M2Crypto is weak in docu. I've just released 0.13, which has
> epydoc-generated API docs. Still not much, because the APIs aren't
> documented well, but it's a start. Thanks to Roger Binns for deciding for
> me which doc-generating tool to use. ;-)

I will look at the new release, special thanks to Roger Binns from me,
too ;)

> What protocols do you have in mind to implement?

As the beginning
 Secret Splitting
 Time Stamping
 Bit Commitment
 Fair Coin Flips
then,
 Zero-Knowledge Proofs
 Blind Signatures
and at last
 Secure Elections

At least I hope so.

I tried to install mxCrypto which is an extension to pycrypt and but
while compiling it requested two files whose names are "rc5.h" and
"idea.h". I found them from the internet and placed to include directory
of openssl. Then it complained about another thing which I can't
remember now.

> Cheers.

Thanks.