[PYTHON-CRYPTO] SSL.Context('tlsv1'): unhashable type

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at NETMEMETIC.COM
Thu Dec 23 03:09:26 CET 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 02:48:00AM +0100, Piotr KUCHARSKI wrote:
> I managed to fix the problem. Weird as it is, I uninstalled m2crypto,
> uinstalled swig-1.3.24, installed swig-1.3.23 and installed m2crypto
> again from scratch. It works now. I think you could mention this
> incompatibility in your docs (or update to make it work).

Ah, ok. I'm still at SWIG 1.3.21. Didn't realise there have been several
new versions already... I'll check it out.

Also, I think I will stick a good copy of the SWIG-generated C code around
in the next distribution.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>

http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps -+- M2Crypto, ZServerSSL for Zope, Blog