[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Adding functionality into DSA.

Igor Belyi m24me at KATEHOK.HOMEIP.NET
Fri Apr 16 01:49:38 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 20:48, Ng Pheng Siong wrote:
> Thanks. I'll fold that into the next release.

It appears that my copy&paste from RSA didn't went far enough. Here's a
patch on top of my previous one.

I also took the liberty and made 'verify' method symmetrical to the
'sign', so that the following command can be used for signature
verification:
assert dsa.verify(data, dsa.sign(data))

If this is inappropriate (somebody depends on the old set of arguments,
for example), just delete the corresponding part of the patch and update
the test_dsa.py.

Cheers,
Igor