[PYTHON-CRYPTO] M2Crypto improvements

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Thu Apr 1 04:53:13 CEST 2004

I was working on some M2Crypto improvements and was about to submit my
patch when 0.13 came out and it happened to contain *some* of the same
changes I had made.

Basically, I had added support for creating certificates (with
extensions), and added stuff that was recommended by the OpenSSL book. I
also generated Epydoc documentation. I added Epydoc comments to all the
functions I added, so there is more than what was submitted for 0.13.
You can view it online at:
http://lxr.osafoundation.org/source/osaf/chandler/m2crypto/doc/api/index.html

You can get a diff of my changes like this (against 0.12 release):

* Set your CVSROOT environment variable to:
:pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvsrep
* cvs login (the password is "anonymous")
* cvs checkout osaf/chandler/m2crypto
* cvs diff -u9N -rM2CRYPTO_0_12 -rHEAD osaf/chandler/m2crypto

I will be looking at making a patch against 0.13.1, but if anyone wants
to help, you are certainly welcome.

--
   Heikki Toivonen