[PYTHON-CRYPTO] aes module API

Bram Cohen bram at GAWTH.COM
Sat Mar 30 00:58:33 CET 2002

I forgot to mention that all cases when a function gets passed an
incorrect value (basically whenever one of the functions which takes a
string gets one of an unsupported size) it should raise a ValueError.

Also, does anybody know what the deal is for CFB with block sizes other
than the block size of the cipher? I'm not sure what it means, so I didn't
include support for it in the API.

-Bram Cohen

"Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent"
                                        -- John Maynard Keynes