[PYTHON-CRYPTO] New release of BitTorrent out

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Sun Jan 6 17:49:43 CET 2002

Bram Cohen wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Michael [iso-8859-1] Ströder wrote:
>
> > Bram Cohen wrote:
> > >
> > > A new release of BitTorrent is out, along with a new page -
> >
> > I can't see how this is related to python-crypto list.
>
> It's written in Python, and it does a lot of crypto :-)

I looked at your web page to check yesterday and it was not obvious
for me that it's implemented in Python.

> I can skip sending to pycrypto later if it's really inappropriate...

Off course you're welcome to post announcements about crypto
applications implemented in Python. You could avoid
misunderstandings by giving a hint. Your posting was somewhat
misleading for me. Or maybe I was too tired at that time... ;-)

Ciao, Michael.