[python-crypto] Add AES to amkCrypto?

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 31 19:14:48 CET 2001

RS> I strongly agree that this group should focus on the class definitions.
RS> Leave the C code to openssl, which is already a world-class open source
RS> crypto toolkit.

I agree.  There's no point in reinventing the wheel, especially if
these guys really know what they're doing.

RS>   See www.openssl.org  I think pure-python crypto
RS> implementations are interesting, but not very useful.

I agree.

RS>   Wei Da's crypto++
RS> is also excellent.

where can I look at this?

RS> BTW, openssl has had rijndael (AES) crypto functions for a few months.
RS>       /r$

is it the new AES standard or the original algorithm (I think I
remember seeing that there were some changes made since the acceptance
of Rijandael as the AES)?  I could be wrong.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/22498/_/980967403/