[python-crypto] Add AES to amkCrypto?

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Tue Jan 30 19:09:42 CET 2001

I just read on Python-URL! that someone has released the new AES in
python. (http://deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=720935577)  I also
expressed interest in creating an encryption sig and was told of
amkCrytpo and m2crypto.  After looking at amkCrypto (not extensively,
but I read through the manual) I was wondering if there would be any
interest in contacting the developer of the AES port and trying to
integrate his work in to amkCrypto (and m2crypto, if there's
interest).  Also, what sort of interest is there in trying to get this
released with the Python distribution (instead of a seperate module)?
 What sort of laws are there against this?

Thanks!

--
PC Drew

  Be nice or I'll replace you with a very