[PYTHON-CRYPTO] PEP-272 (API for Secret-Key Encryption Algorithms)

Janusz A. Urbanowicz alex at BOFH.TORUN.PL
Fri Dec 14 16:43:12 CET 2001

Andy Dustman wrote/napisał[a]/schrieb:
[Charset iso-8859-13 unsupported, skipping...]

(what a weird charset..)

> It is, for most ciphers. But not for IDEA: The key schedule has to be
> initialized differently depending on whether or not you want to encrypt
> or decrypt.

So during __init__ I'd calculate both to be used when needed.

Alex
--
C _-=-_ H| Janusz A. Urbanowicz | ALEX3-RIPE | SF-F Framling |         |   *