[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Needed: public CVS repository for amkCrypto

Jason R. Mastaler jason-list-python-crypto at MASTALER.COM
Fri Apr 20 18:22:03 CEST 2001

Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin at MEMS-EXCHANGE.ORG> writes:

> No, I'm waiting for SourceForge to actually import the CVS tree into
> the existing PyCrypto project (which PC Drew registered previously).
> The request was submitted on April 7; still waiting...

Did you file this request again project alexandria (code name for
sourceforge?)  They will likely never see it otherwise.

Go to <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=200001&group_id=1>

I see some CVS import requests that have been submitted and then
closed during the past few days, so they should get to yours fairly
quickly if you submit the request again.