[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Needed: public CVS repository for amkCrypto

Gregory P. Smith greg at ELECTRICRAIN.COM
Mon Apr 2 10:24:25 CEST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 04:00:51PM -0500, Andrew Kuchling wrote:
> I've noted the recent threads about bugs in amkCrypto, and feel bad
> about not being able to spend time issuing a new release to fix them
> (lack of time, and partially lack of interest).  An obvious solution
> would be to set up a publicly accessible CVS tree somewhere, but
> where?  SourceForge is obviously available, but it's inside the US; is
> there a SourceForge-like site available in Europe?

Just go with sourceforge, the US crypto laws are reasonable these days.

-G

--
Gregory P. Smith   gnupg/pgp: http://electricrain.com/greg/keys/
                   C379 1F92 3703 52C9 87C4  BE58 6CDA DB87 105D 9163