[python-committers] Azure build operations

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Tue May 21 14:37:11 EDT 2019

Close/reopen is still the easiest way, unfortunately. I've been bugging
the team to improve this, but other priorities have been higher.

And I see this is a backport, which means as soon as you close it
miss-islington will delete the branch and there's no way to restart it.

If we integrated Pipelines through the GitHub app then it would have a
"re-run check" button. I haven't done that yet as I don't have
permissions to update our GitHub org and haven't forced someone who does
to sit down and do it with me :)

For those of us who can log in (GitHub auth integration is also delayed,
so it's manual user management right now) there should be a "Rebuild"
button in the new UI, but that's missing on your build for some reason.
I'll ping some people to find out.

Cheers,
STeve