[python-committers] Hello

Stephane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Mon Apr 15 07:10:31 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Thank you. It's just a dream come true. When I started to contribute to
Python, I didn't think I would become a core-dev. I am really honoured
becoming a member of this famous team.

I know there were counter-votes during the poll and I understand them.
I will do so with extra care so nobody will be disappointed for this
decision. If you want to send me your vote in private, please do
it, I love to improve.

Now, I will continue to work with Victor and Julien and you.

For example, improving the documentation and the mentoring for the new
contributors and certainly to become an expert of some modules.

As a final note, I would like to thank Victor and Julien for their
trust and the encouragement in this process.

PS: The vote was really stressing because I was at PyCon SK
during the process, without my family and my friends.

Sorry for my late introduction, I was on holiday.

Have a nice day and hope see you at PyCon US in 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Wirtel - https://wirtel.be - @matrixise