[python-committers] 1 week to Oct 1

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta at python.org
Wed Sep 26 19:28:02 EDT 2018

Really sorry folks, but I also would like to request an extension, by one
week to Oct 8.
It's not because I've been slacking; I've started a five-page document
(only Barry has seen it), but I still need his help before it can be ready
for the public.
In addition, I'm facing personal health issue. I'll be unable to work on
the proposal for the next few days.

I hope this will be ok with you all. Sorry again for delaying this process.

Although we should still be good to "vote" on proposals by Mid November. I
still think it would be good for that PEP 8001 to be ready sooner, so we
all have good understanding of how this all will go down.

Thanks.
ᐧ