[python-committers] sprints summary?

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Thu Sep 20 18:47:36 EDT 2018

On 20Sep2018 1539, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> Is there a summary of the sprints somewhere or is it planned to post one
> somewhere?  It would be more to read a bit more about the discussions
> that took place.

Currently debating the contents of the high-level blog post among those
who were there. Once that's settled, it'll go to the PSF to be posted on
their site. But it's going to be very high level (and is currently
becoming more high level), so you won't find it very informative I would
expect.

Mariatta has posted a good summary of her involvement at
https://mariatta.ca/core-sprint-2018-part-1.html (with more parts to
come), and I believe one or two other people are also planning to write
posts.

The most summary we have of the discussions are in the notes I posted
earlier to -committers. Official results of the discussions will go into
the PEPs, hopefully this week so that there's some time to review before
they are locked down for us to choose between.

Cheers,
Steve