[python-committers] discuss.python.org participation

Antoine Pitrou antoine at python.org
Thu Oct 11 04:30:01 EDT 2018

What concerns me is that there are several long-time and/or prominent
developers who are not even registered (*) on discuss.python.org.  For
example Benjamin Peterson, Larry Hastings, Raymond Hettinger, Stefan
Krah, Terry Reedy.

I would be worried if a decision is taken without them.

(*) https://discuss.python.org/u

Regards

Antoine.