[python-committers] python-committers is dead, long live discuss.python.org

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Oct 8 21:29:13 EDT 2018

FYI: I did sign up on Discourse and have enabled email notifications,
but it seems that you have to do this on a per forum entry basis,
since I have not received any notifications for the newer entries
(only ones for the ones which were already available at the time
I subscribed).

Is there a way to get notifications for all new topics as well ?

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/