[python-committers] How do you find Discourse so far?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Mon Nov 19 17:56:38 EST 2018

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 06:00:01PM +0100, Łukasz Langa wrote:
> Here's a poll:
> https://discuss.python.org/t/how-do-you-find-discourse-so-far/429

In the poll, you say:

"I think we’ve had enough exposure now for you to have an informed
opinion on the tool."

How many core devs have signed up with an account to use it, out of how
many active and potentially active core devs? I see 35 people have
voted. Is that a lot?

I can't vote on this, because there is no option for "I haven't tried it
yet, I've been too busy to start following yet another discussion
forum and learning a new tool." I suspect I'm not the only one.

(Having a life away from the computer is not all its cracked up to be...
*wink*)

I'm sure I could log in and post something just to say I've
tried it, but that wouldn't be giving it a fair trial.

Just a data point for your consideration.

--
Steve