[python-committers] AppVeyor and Travis-CI

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed May 16 12:22:27 EDT 2018

On 5/15/2018 12:20 PM, Alex Gaynor wrote:
> FWIW, attached is an image pointing out the re-run button. If you're not
> seeing those it means either a) you're not logged into Travis, b)
> somehow it's not picking up your permissions correctly.

Is there anything in the devguide about this?  The first time I tried to
use a rebuild button, there was some sort of login/registration
procedure.  Since then, it just works when I am logged in to github.

Thank you for the image.  I did not know that the unlabeled symbols at
the end of each line for the three sub-builds was a rerun button for the
one sub-build.  Good to know to only re-run what is needed.

TJR