[python-committers] Results of Pablo's promotion votes: Pablo ispromoted as a core dev!

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Jun 19 16:18:32 EDT 2018

I think we should give the mentors a choice in this. Victor has chosen to
do it this way for Pablo. I don't know who (if anyone) is mentoring Cheryl.
I think Eric Snow is mentoring Emily (I am too, but my mentoring is not
very hands-on, and we only chat once every 3 weeks at most.)

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)