[python-committers] Mentoring Office Hours - the idea, and a question

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:58:31 EDT 2018

Thanks for starting this, Brian.

As such, it needs a person/persons/list to contact should something arise
> in this context that needs to be handled. What/who should that be?

 * Suggestion 2: Create some new list with a few key people on it.
>  * Suggestion 3: List some direct names. Who?

I personally prefer knowing names. If it will be a mailing list, I'd like
to know who are in the mailing list.

Related, I believe there is a new Code of Conduct working group within the
PSF, but I don't know what is the scope of that working group.
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/psf-community/2018-April/000488.html

Perhaps to start it could just be some of us who wants to volunteer and do
it?

I can set aside 1 hr each week Thursday as my office hours, between 7 PM -
8 PM Pacific.

Mariatta

ᐧ