[python-committers] VSTS: how to rebuild a failing build?

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 09:44:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

While we are discussing to make VSTS mandatory, I have a question: how
can I schedule a rebuild when VSTS failed (and the failure is
unrelated to my change)?

I'm logged in, but I don't see any action button on:
https://python.visualstudio.com/cpython/_build?buildId=6469

I guess that I lack some permissions. I clicked on at top right (on
"(VS)") -> "My profile" but I get an error :-) I cannot see my own
profile:

https://python.visualstudio.com/_details/profile/redirect
"Sorry, but Victor Stinner <victor.stinner at gmail.com> (Microsoft
account) is not authorized to access this page"

Note: the Windows-PR build failed because of an "internal error".
Steve Dower already passed the bug to the right people.
https://bugs.python.org/issue33782

Victor