[python-committers] An alternative governance model

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Jul 18 13:06:12 EDT 2018

I find this discussion really interesting from a social perspective.
Let's keep it going for a while without jumping to any conclusions.
It's too early to head down into one particular rabbit hole yet ;-)

There's no rush and if things crystallize only in a year's time,
that's perfectly fine.

(And even better: We have Tim back with us for all that time to
entertain us :-))

Cheers.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Jul 18 2018)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/