[python-committers] AppVeyor is now required to pass on PRs

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:31:58 EST 2018

Hi,

The best would be able to have a bot merging a pull request once tests
pass and a core developer asked a merge. I'm not talking about the
current approval using review, but something new, like adding a
special comment like "Merge". Such comment would only merge if it's
written by a core developer.

Each time I approve a backport PR created by miss-ilington with "LGTM,
good bot", I hope secretly that the PR will be merged automatically
once CI tests pass ;-)

Is it possible to write a bot which merges a PR?

Victor