[python-committers] AppVeyor is now required to pass on PRs

Antoine Pitrou antoine at python.org
Mon Jan 15 17:41:55 EST 2018

Hi Brett,

Stability doesn't appear to be a problem, but we have much less
parallelism on AppVeyor than we do on Travis-CI.  This may make waiting
times longer than they used to be.

Apparently 3.6 builds (and perhaps 2.7) trigger two sequential AppVeyor
jobs:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/python/cpython/build/3.6build10551

Regards

Antoine.