[python-committers] Security: please enable 2-factor authentication on GitHub and your email

Antoine Pitrou antoine at python.org
Sat Jan 6 14:04:40 EST 2018

Le 06/01/2018 à 20:00, Alex Gaynor a écrit :
> Hey Antoine,
>
> Assuming you're on Firefox57, it requires a pref -- once the WebAuthn
> spec is finalized we'll drop the pref
> -- https://mobile.twitter.com/jamespugjones/status/912314952232267777

Yes, I already did so...  I'm using
https://demo.yubico.com/u2f?tab=register and get the following error
(yes, apparently their server is using Python somehow? and it's running
under /root):

"""
Registration failed!

Make sure you have a U2F device connected, and try again.

 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/python-u2flib-server-demo/examples/yubiauth_server.py",
line 161, in __call__
    raise Exception("FIDO Client error: %s" % error)
Exception: FIDO Client error: 1 (OTHER ERROR)
"""

I have AppArmor enabled on Firefox, I may try to disable it.

Regards