[python-committers] cherry picking, miss islington, and generated files

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:40:05 EST 2018

Sure, I sort of asked this in the past: what are the generated files, how
to identify them, is there a pattern?

I need to dig up that thread and find out if anyone answered. It's been a
while :)

Usually there would be conflict in backport though. It was suggested that
cherry-picker can regenerate the files and resolve the conflict.
Your suggestion of having miss Islington comment on the PR sounds good too.