[python-committers] How to calm down the discussion on the PEP 572?

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 11:32:24 EDT 2018

Ah sorry, results were surprising, so I did more stats including python-ideas.

"PEP 572: 662 msg" is now the obvious winner. Congrats Chris Angelico
for the new record!

python-dev + python-ideas, Jan 2017 - April 2018 :

vstinner at apu$ ./parse_mailman_mbox2.py python-dev/* python-ideas/*
PEP 572: 662 msg
PEP 550: 387 msg
PEP 557: 177 msg
PEP 567: 155 msg