[python-committers] MSDN Subscriptions — First timers, renewals

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Sep 27 08:52:16 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

If you've been waiting on a recent subscription renewal, my apologies—I
dropped the ball on following up on some of them, but I'm getting things
back in order with another request for renewals now that a few more are
flowing in.

If you are currently expired or within a month or so of a renewal, please
send me the email address you use, your full name, and your mailing
address. We haven't always needed mailing address for renewals, but they
have been asking for it lately. If your expiration is a few months away,
they seem to prefer we don't get too far ahead so email me directly when
that time comes, or perhaps another one of these batches will match up.

If you've never had a subscription but would like one, please send me the
email address you use, your full name, and your mailing address. This will
give you access to Microsoft's Developer Network, which includes access to
things like Visual Studio and Windows licenses that we can use for working
on Python.

Thanks for everyone's work on Python!

Brian