[python-committers] Requesting reviews

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:51:30 EDT 2017

Hmm, as an example, #2858, which seems to be about the AST (which I'm
not familiar with). I don't particularly want to single this out as a
problem, but it's an example of the sort of request that confuses me -
I simply don't know what help I can offer. Maybe there is some
suspicion that there might be a Windows element - but without some
guidance, I'm not sure where to look.

Paul