[python-committers] IPv6 issues on *.python.org

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:26:51 EST 2017

Hi,

> * gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.

It looks more like a TLS issue rather than an IPv6 issue. It reminds
me a similar TLS issue on blog.python.org:

"blog.python.org in HTTPS doesn't provide a server certificate?"
https://github.com/python/psf-infra-meta/issues/3

You may want to try the following command to get more information your
TLS issue:

openssl s_client -connect blog.python.org -port 443

Look for "no peer certificate available" or "New, (NONE), Cipher is
(NONE)" in the output.

Victor