[python-committers] Sphinx 1.6.1 is causing Travis to fail

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue May 16 17:49:24 EDT 2017

I just wanted to let everyone know that all branches are green again. We
now pin to a specific major.minor version of Sphinx in our .travis.yml file
to help prevent this from happening again in the future. (All branches but
2.7 are pinned to 1.6.1 while 2.7 stays on 1.5.6 until Serhiy has a chance
to update his PR to fix it.)

Thanks to Mariatta, Kushal, Zachary, Senthil, and Serhiy for all chipping
in to help fix this in a timely manner and contain the number of broken PRs
because of it.