[python-committers] cherry_picker.py is now in core-workflow repo

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:02:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

I imported my cherry picker script into https://github.com/
python/core-workflow/tree/master/cherry_picker/

Please try it out if you need to do backports for CPython. It still needs
some improvement with handling merge conflict, but if you don't anticipate
any conflict then it should make things easy for you. (things that do not
involve Misc/NEWS, for example)

After the migration, I used it to cherry-pick this PR:
https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/670 can confirm it works.

Thanks Nick Coghlan who has started using and contributing to it too :)
I believe he has a PR coming soon that adds a --dry-run option, which I
look forward to :)

Mariatta Wijaya