[python-committers] Windows License for a core dev

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Thu Jun 8 12:47:48 EDT 2017

I think you're asking about an MSDN subscription, which gives you access to
various Microsoft products including Windows, and yes you can have one. I
just need the following details:

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Project/Company: Python Software Foundation
Complete Mailing Address:
Phone Number:

As for VirtualBox on Mac, I have no idea, but probably? You can download
ISOs from MSDN and I think that's all you need.

Brian