[python-committers] Travis-CI compiles twice

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:23:23 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 3:55 AM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Zachary Ware explained me once that "make regen-all" should be run
> after "make", but I don't recall why :-)

The real kicker is `make clinic`, which fails unless done after `make
all`.  I'd be all in favor of fixing that (and adding `clinic` to
`regen-all`), but if that turns into a bigger-than-expected project I
also like Victor's idea of doing `make regen-all clinic` in a separate
GCC job.

--
Zach