[python-committers] I just gave Gareth Rees traige privileges on the tracker

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Thu Jul 20 12:10:48 EDT 2017

I haven't actually heard back from him yet since I just emailed him,
but I've never had anyone turn down triage privs :)

The trigger was that I closed two issues this week that he comment on
that it would have been nice if he had been able to just close himself.
I've looked at some of his other tracker contributions as well, and they
look to be of high quality.  He hasn't made a huge number of contributions
on the tracker, so I'm hoping this will encourage him to continue to be
more active ;)

I wasn't sure if a note like this would be considered noise on this list,
but Victor told me in IRC that it helps him notice people, so I agreed
I should post here.

--David