[python-committers] My cavalier and aggressive manner, API change and bugs introduced for basically zero benefit

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Sun Jan 22 12:22:41 EST 2017

I've been on the sidelines for a while myself for a number of reasons,
but the shift to GitHub will pull me back in for sure, at least in
terms of code review. I look forward to actually contributing code
again soon, but easier tooling on reviews—rather, a shiny new one, as
I'm aware of Reitveld—is enough of a carrot to bring me back in.