[python-committers] My cavalier and aggressive manner, API change and bugs introduced for basically zero benefit

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:35:19 EST 2017

Hi, Victor and all.

I'm sorry, I haven't read the whole mail yet.  Reading long English is
tough job for me.

I notice this mail is very important for me.  I'll take time to read
this thread.
But it may take long time.  I want to post some comments before.

I learned many from reviewing Victor's patches.  For example, I
learned how to add
type slot without breaking ABI compatibility in this week.

I learned some surprising corner cases from regressions caused by my patches,
or patches I said LGTM too.

So I thanks to Victor, and everyone who reviewed my patch, who run their test
with development branch of Python, and Travis-CI (it ease running
tests with "3.7-dev" branch.)

About pace of changes, I'll reduce my pace to write patches, because I joined
one project in my company.
But I'll keep time to watch issue tracker and review patches, though.

Regards,