[python-committers] The new github PR messages

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sun Feb 12 07:49:52 EST 2017

Related to this: is there a way to unsubcribe from the codecov
notifications ?

Those seem to originate directly from github (rather than being
sent via the checkins list) and so far I've only found the
option to unfollow the entire repo, which is not what I want.

I've installed a filter now, so it's not urgent, but I do
find those messages distracting from the more important
discussion entries of PRs.

Thanks.