[python-committers] Flood of Github review mails?

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Sun Aug 20 10:06:25 EDT 2017

We created a Windows team on github and signed it up for notifications of changes to PC, PCBuild and the installer folders. If the notifications are for files in those folders, that’ll be it. (Though I haven’t noticed any similar increase, so it may be something else.)

Feel free to remove yourself from the team if it looks like that’ll help.

Top-posted from my Windows phone