[python-committers] UPDATE 1: Core sprint 2017 - Sep 4 - Sep 9, Menlo Park, California

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 12:47:28 EDT 2017

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2017, at 12:00, Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Both the SFO and SJC airports seem to be close to Menlo Park. Is there
> any preference on the airport? Does the hotel provide any shuttle service?
>
> Personally, I prefer SJC.  It works out great for me because there are
> reasonably timed direct flights from BWI to SJC, and SJC is a fairly easy
> airport to navigate.  It’s closer to Menlo Park too (though when I come to
> the area, I go to Sunnyvale).  I’m not sure about shuttle service.

Thanks both for the replies.  I ended up booking a flight to SFO, since
flights to SJC were either not available or too expensive compared to SFO.

I haven't heard anything yet about the hotel bookings and whether or not
the hotel offers a shuttle service from/to the airport(s).
If not, and if any of you lands in SFO on Sunday afternoon, we could meet
up at the airport and share a cab/uber/other.

Also thanks to Victor for setting up the etherpad!

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti