[python-committers] I have blocked Wes Turner from the Python org on GitHub

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Sat Apr 1 14:49:39 EDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:27 AM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:

> It's the ultimate tool, not the first to consider.

I am with this approach too.  Defining a process and gradually
enforcing CoC through a well-defined process seems to be way to go.
Reading Brett's first email, it appears that it was followed in the
context of the issue/discussion, but due to Github limitations, it
happens to be org-wide.

* If Wes recognizes his mistake and is willing to correct, I am in for
removing the block.
* I also think, sharing upfront (in this or a relevant list) before
enforcing CoC would have gotten others onboard too.

--
Senthil