[python-committers] FYI - 3.6.0 is freezing now, stand by for 3.6.0b1

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Mon Sep 12 10:01:45 EDT 2016

Just a heads up that I'm about to start the tag of 3.6.0b1. Given the large amount of code that has gone in recently, there may be a few bumps plus we'll be creating the 3.6 branch so this might be a good time to take a break and hold off on major checkins until the tag is pushed into the main repo.  Many, many thanks for everyone's contributions leading up to this including a lot of last-minute effort in getting the buildbots green!

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []