[python-committers] autoconf 2.70

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:22:00 EST 2016

 I know that tracking generated files is not pure, but it's very
convenient, so please keep them: configure, Python/importlib.h,
Python/importlib_external.h, etc.!

When testing Python on some "custom" operating systems, I already had
enough issues to compile Python :-) For example, on OpenIndiana,
Python wanted to rebuild the grammar but the system Python was 2.6
which didn't work (I don't recall the details). Moreover, the "make
touch" command didn't work neither :-)

Victor