[python-committers] New core developer: Xiang Zhang

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:21:43 EST 2016

Hi,

We have a new core developer today, Xiang Zhang! He comes from China
and is already very active in various area of the CPython soure code.
He just got his commit bit.

* commit bit: Brett added Xiang's key. Xiang already pushed a test
commit, https://hg.python.org/test/rev/530f0afa8072

* python-committers: he subscribed to python-committers. Can someone
check if you got it (and approve it)? His email adddress is
angwerzx at 126.com

* devguide: I just added him,
https://github.com/python/devguide/commit/15eca42e59e132094f34dad58f778bb48adde4f7

I will mentor Xiang for one month. I asked him to send me an email
before pushing anything. After the first month, we will if it's worth
it to continue mentoring or not.

Welcome aboard Xiang!

Victor